This company, Rent and Roll, or R&R wheels or whatever, has the worst customer service ever.The manager, I believe his name is Rick Holmes, is the worst person to run the store in Little Rock Arkansas.

I do not know this man personally, however, the reviews tell it all, as well as the way he treated me in store as well as over the phone. Using language towards me like "you're a little punk" and calling me a liar, not being willing to talk to me about the situation, and hanging up a business phone in my face, and did NOT pick it up again for another 45 minutes. The situation could have been avoided or even diminished some, however, this rude, unprofessional staff that you guys have running the store, is going to run you guys out of business. This is the most professional honest review in my eyes.

Along side the manager, an employee by the name of Juan was very harassing as well. Lets not forget the fact that they took the tires that I paid for!

This could be a lawsuit.This could be a very intense civil matter, and with the type of reviews against this company now, they won't last too much longer!

Had an Experience with RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels?

Comments

I believe this store is fraud always.near.the hood taking advantage of lower class people and im getting a lawyer

Brakes Plus - Oil Change Review from Denver, Colorado Brakes Plus "Went in for a routine oil change. While waiting two other customers came in to pick up their cars and they both had other "issues". I heard the manager on..." Read more RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels - IF YOU PAY ITS OK had no problems RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels "120 DAY SAME AS CASH. If you pay them like your suppose to you wont have any problems. I needed new tires but didnt have 700 to spend at Tire..." Read more Maaco Botched my paint job, damaged my Jeep, took 3x as long, and magically offered me a lower price the day I picked it up, IF I PAID IN CASH. Maaco "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..." Read more RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels - All lug nut were finger tight and one wheel stud snapped off RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels "...4 tires for 1287.00 plus 100.00 flat bed tow, 25.00 for a wheel stud and lug nut and 100.00 in labor thanks RNR your workmanship is top notch..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more