1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I am buying rims and tires from R N R its been a month i have had problems every since i got the rims .1ST my rims have never ever drove right since i had them i been to the convington pike location maybe 3 or 4 times to get repairs in witch i had to wait 2 or 3 hours for service.

And they still drive bad.I need a wheel alignment in witch i was inform that i should have gotta one when i got the tires and rims. Every week or every other week i get a call saying i have a pass due payment i pay my bills i even pay early and i also pay more.I talk to somebody about this in witch he explain to me that it will be taking care of and I talk a manager that told me he would keep my car and check everything out that was 2 or 3 weeks ago and i haven't heard from him or no one there.

But for some reason i get a call every two weeks saying my payment pass due.This is becoming a problem the young lady i talk to was very very very Rude......I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE, TIRES, AND RIMS.......PLEASE DO NOT GO HERE THEY ARE REAL BAD AND THE DIST MANAGER IS WORST THEY SUCK DO NOT GO HERE.......DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME I WILL BE GAVING MY RIMS AND TIRES BACK REAL SOON AND JUST COUNT IT AS A LOSE IN WITCH I HAVE SPENT 500 OR MORE DOWN PAYMENT AND PAYMENTS......

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and payments. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of rim. RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels.

Had an Experience with RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels?

Comments

Williamsburg, Florida, United States #1229280

Ve had the same problems then they tell me after 4 Months my alignment needs to be done that the tires won't be covered on insurance( the damage done to tires) which is bull ***... I was going there every week and all they tell me is that my tires needed air ... The tires where bad tires that they put on I'm in Orlando FL

Hahahaha your grammar is horrible