I am renting tires from rent n roll in spartanburg sc.Ive had them about 5 months now.

About 2 months ago I had to get on tire replace due to 5 lumps a man from RNR said it was becuase I hit a pot hole. Well a day or two ago I went to a muffler shop and they were nice enough to let me know that all of my tires were defected that I couldnt have done anything to make them like that. Well right after I go to rnr and they called me a lair and said yet again it was due to a pot hole ( but this time its one lump that goes around the whole tire remind you oneball 4 tires). I have the insurance on the tires and wheels but every time something happens to the tires the insurance doesnt cover anything other than side wall damage.

I have a picture and video not sure if anyone can tell on video but I would likebto know someones opinion as to a defective tire or a pot hole.Thanks

This reviewer shared experience about "very rude!! unhonest" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels and uploaded pictures and videos. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels?

Comments