5.0
Turnaround Time

120 DAY SAME AS CASH. If you pay them like your suppose to you wont have any problems.

I needed new tires but didnt have 700 to spend at Tire Kingdom so i went with RNR

I Paid out 120 days got the cash price there customer service is awesome and any issues with my tires they took care of right away. i even received a year of roadside assistance for free.

Dont get mad at them cause you didnt pay your bill.

The store that i use 1255 E Fletcher Ave Tampa Fl 33612

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels and uploaded a picture. He best about tires from RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels was there 120 day same as cash promotion. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels?

Comments

Pineville, North Carolina, United States #1228277

This is one of their employees... it's funny because that's what they said to me..if you can't pay for the product you need to return it..very aggressively..making threats..telling me they are the district attornies office calling from different cell phone numbers..well I googled the number and it wasn't the district attornies office..it was some guy named Josh.. seen where he lived too..if they keep it up I'm really gonna call the district attornies office and give them his name and address for impersonating an officer of the court..it's a felony..i looked that up too

Homestead, Pennsylvania, United States #1186508

U might have been a very, very, very good friend of 1 of the managers that work 4 the company. Thatz why u didn't have any problems wit them. Try bein late or don't pay and c wht happens......