Featured Not resolved
1.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

So my wife just got towed to a repair shop in Beckly West Virginia with 15 finger tight lug nuts and snapped off wheel stud.So I assume that you guys also do not torque the lugs.

And your manager said they have to be retorqued after 25 to 50 miles hmm that's funny as ASE certified mechanic for over 28 years I have never had a customer come back for to have their lug nuts retorque or a single complaint of loose lug nuts. This was the first and last time I will deal with RNR.

Your company is bull *** and I will let everyone I know that.So 4 tires for 1287.00 plus 100.00 flat bed tow, 25.00 for a wheel stud and lug nut and 100.00 in labor thanks RNR your workmanship is top notch lol

Review about: Rnr Tire Express And Custom Wheels Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels?

Comments

That is unfortunate.However, you do realize that calling any company *** is enough to get you sued for defamation?

I have seen it happen.

Your online missteps can land you in court.FYI

to Anonymous #1336996

Not doing a simple task as not torquing down lug nuts could have landed them in lawsuit.Here is the facts

It was never stated to myself or wife that the vehicle needed to be returned for lugs to be retorqued.

2. My wife with both of my daughters were on their way to Ohio on the WV turnpike were the speed limit is 70+ this is a survey and very dangerous stretch of road. For 19 lug nuts to be finger loose is evidence that they did not tighten the lugs. For the the 20th wheel stud to be snapped off again is evidence that they did not perform any type tightening.

So if they would like to persue that avenue, I will go toe to toe on that.Because if my wife would have driven another 5 miles if that it, It would be likely I would be having a funeral for three.

to Anonymous #1390103